- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Acrylic marble render
Kulirplast 2.0 is an acrylic render made of multi-coloured marble granulate. It is intended for decorative protection of all types of fine plastered facade surfaces, especially plinths. It is also used for heavily exposed interior wall surfaces of halls, staircases, and similar.
- Natural marble granulate;
- Typical evenly grained appearance;
- It adheres well to all fine-coarse construction surfaces;
- High strength;
- Suitable for application onto heavily exposed interior wall surfaces;
- High resistance to atmospheric loads;
- Long-term resistance to infection with wall algae and mould.
Container 25 kg.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
The render is made of natural marble grains, therefore there may be slight differences between shades in individual deliveries and samples in colour charts!