- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Silicate façade paint
Jubosilcolor silicate is an environmentally friendly silicate paint especially suitable for renovation of facade surfaces of buildings of cultural heritage (buildings in old city centres, churches, castles, and similar) due to its specific manner of chemical bonding to mineral surface. For renovation painting of facade surfaces laden with silicate brick.
- Highly water vapour permeable;
- Resistant to all weather conditions;
- Binds chemically to the surface.
180 - 210 ml/m2 for a two-coat application (dilute with water after stirring)
Container 5l, 16l.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
- White (shade 1001), base 1000;
- JUB colour chart (shades marked with *);
- It can be tinted by adding special tinting paints (some Unitons).