- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
JUBIZOL Acryl finish T
Decorative trowelled render finish 2.0 and 2.5.
Acrylic trowelled render is a render made on the basis ofpolymeric binders. Applied render provides a distinctive appearance of a furrowed surface resembling oak bark. It is intended for decorative protection of facade wall surfaces. It adheres well to all fine-coarse construction surfaces.
- High water repellency;
- High strength;
- Relatively high water vapour permeability;
- Suitable as render finish on contact facade thermal insulation systems made on mineral wool;
- High resistance to atmospheric loads;
- Additional protection against development of algae and mould.
- Durability in any climatic conditions.
2,5 kg/m2 for 2.0 granulation
3,2 kg/m2 for 2.5 granulation
Container 25 kg
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
- White (shade 1001), base 3000;
- Renders with graininess of 2.0: JUB colour chart;
- Renders with graininess of 2.5: JUB colour chart (Shades ending in 2, 3, 4, and 5).