- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Micro-reinforced acrylic façade paint
Revitalcolor AG is a microreinforced facade paint suitable for painting solid and more roughly plastered facade surfaces and for painting facade surfaces with visible hair cracks (up to 3 mm).
- Effectively hinders the development of mould and algae;
- Fills hair cracks (up to 3 mm);
- Strongly water-repellent;
- Resistant to all weather conditions;
- It is highly water vapour permeable.
Approx. 300 - 700 ml/m2 for a two-coat application
Container 5l, 16l
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
- White (shade 1001), base 1000;
- The JUB colour chart;
- The NCS colour chart;
- It can be tinted by adding tinting paints (UNITON).