- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Special stain-blocking paint
JUPOL Block is a fast drying special paint offering high coverage and good water vapour permeability. It is used to block stains and is based on water dispersion of acrylic binders. It is intended for renovation painting of all types of interior wall and ceiling surfaces soaked with substances that are readily and quickly soluble in water.
- It blocks the following stains excellently: nicotine, tar and other derivatives of tobacco smoke; larger and smaller fires; filth; tannin and other dyes; wine, fruit juices, coffee, tomato sauce, and similar; water crayons and oil;
- Good coverage;
- Highly water vapour permeable;
- Highly resistant to wet scrubbing;
- Fast drying of the paint film – suitable for further treatment already after 6 hours;
- Easy to apply.
220 - 250 ml/m2 with a two-coat application
Container 2.00 l, 5.00 l, 15.00 l
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
- White (shade 1001);
- The JUB colour chart (shades ending in 4 and 5).