- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
JUBIZOL Unixil Finish S
Siloxaned acrylic smooth render 1.5 and 2.0
Unixil G is a render that provides a distinctive evenly grained appearance. It is intended for decorative protection of facade wall surfaces of all types of buildings, including multi-storey buildings with minimum protruding roofs. It adheres well to all fine-coarse construction surfaces.
- The render is distinguished by easy application and low toughness due to the selected ratio between fine and rough sand fillings;
- Longer treatment time;
- High water repellency and strength;
- High resistance to atmospheric loads;
- Relatively high water vapour permeability;
- Suitable as render finish on contact facade thermal insulation systems made on mineral wool;
- Long-term resistance to infection with wall algae and mould.
2,5 kg/m2 for 1.5 granulation
3,1 kg/m2 for 2.0 granulation
Container 25 kg.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
- White (shade 1001), base 1000;
- JUB colour chart;