- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Fine interior levelling compound for machine application
JUBOLIN P-50 is a dispersion, pastelike, thin-coat levelling compound. It is used for extremely fine levelling of interior wall and ceiling surfaces. It is suitable mainly for smoothing of surfaces on gypsum-cardboards. It is used also to fill smaller indentations, cracks, holes, chinks, etc.
- Ready-to-use levelling compound, which can be applied either by spraying or manually;
- High thixotrophy;
- Easy to apply;
- Good adhesion;
- Easy to polish (also after a few days of drying);
- High water vapour permeability;
- Very fine and smooth surface;
- White colour;
- Polished surfaces can be painted with all types of wall dispersion paints.
1,5-2,0 kg/m2 for a two-coat application
Container 25 kg
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.