- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Self-cleaning micro-reinforced façade paint
Nanoxilcolor is a micro-reinforced facade paint with a self-cleaning effect. It is used for decorative protection of all solid reliefly processed or rough and smoothed or fine rough facade surfaces. It is used for maintenance painting of facade surfaces infected with wall algae and mould (desinfect the surface prior to painting). It is used to maintain buildings made with the Nanoxil render finish.
- Self-cleaning effect;
- Exceptional water-repellence of the surface;
- Excellent water vapour permeability;
- Good coverage;
- Good resistance to infection with wall algae and mould;
- High resistance to effects of different atmospheric factors (ultraviolet rays, smoke, and precipitation);
- Bad adhesion of dust and other filth onto the surface.
300 - 700 ml/m2 for a two-coat application
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
- White (shade 1001);
- The JUB colour chart (shades ending in 4 and 5 and marked by *).